Office of the Registrar
In order to be eligible for graduation, a candidate MUST meet all of the following requirements:
- complete an Application for Program of Study Completion form by the mid-term of his/her final quarter
- achieve regular admission status
- complete all course and credit hours required as prescribed in the state standards and/or outlined by each department
- have a graduation GPA of 2.0 from the program of study in which the student is enrolled
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- complete at least 25% of quarter credit hours at Ogeechee Technical College
- satisfy all financial obligations to the college
Graduation with Honors
A President's List Graduate is one who completes his/her program of study with a graduation GPA of 4.0. An Honor List Graduate is one who completes his/her program of study with a graduation GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Ogeechee Technical College holds one commencement ceremony per year in the Spring. The next commencement ceremony will be in May 19, 2011 at Georgia Southern University's Hanner Fieldhouse.
Cap and Gown Reservations
On-line ordering is now available for cap and gown: www.herffjones.com/college/graduation
The deadline to order cap and gown is March 25, 2011.
Students who would rather place their order in person are welcome to attend the 3rd Annual Graduation Gala. Click here for details.
* Students participating in the ceremony must pay the $35 graduation fee.
When all graduation requirements have been met, the student will receive his/her degree, diploma, or certificate in the mail.
GradImages is your school's official graduation photographer.
For questions or concerns please contact GradImages customer service.