Disability Services are available for those individuals who have a disability as defined by the American Disability Act.
- Private testing area
- Extended time for testing
- Test read aloud
- Text books in alternate formats
- Interpreters for the hearing impaired
- Amplified hearing devices for hearing impaired
- Tutoring services
- Additional services available upon request as needed
- A student may request assistance for Disabilities Counseling Services with the Disabilities Counselor by coming to the Counseling Office to schedule an appointment, by calling to schedule an appointment or by sending an email to schedule an appointment.
- Faculty Referral
- A Faculty Member may refer a student by completing the First Alert Referral Form and forwarding it to the Disabilities Counselor.
- The Disabilities Counselor will contact the student to schedule an appointment.
- Community/Social Services Referral
- An organization such as Easter Seals, Vocational Rehabilitation, or Walton Rehabilitation may request that a current student or potential student set up an appointment by coming to the Counseling Center, by sending an email or calling.
Disability and Student Support Services Coordinator
One Joe Kennedy Blvd.
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
Office 171E, Joe Kennedy Building
Phone: (912) 486-7211
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org