In order to maintain disabilities services a student with a disability must:
- Meet all admission's requirements to be admitted to Ogeechee Technical College.
- Meet all the requirements to be admitted in the Program of Study of your choice. Ogeechee Technical College reserves the right to recommend that you change your Program of Study after an extensive evaluation or staffing with the Program Chair, Instructor, Program Dean, Dean of Student Services, Disability Counselor, VP of Instructional Services, and or President.
- Notify the Disabilities Counselor and provide the appropriate documentation to be accommodated through the Counseling Center.
- Pay all fees associated with obtaining the appropriate documentation needed for the Counseling Center.
- Request classroom accommodations each and every quarter.
- Return to the Counseling Center the accommodation forms after they are signed by the instructors.
- Understand that other student services (Financial Aid, Admissions, Career, etc.) are the responsibilities of the student.
- Adhere to the Institutional Code of Conduct.