Ethics in Action Training
This training is a baseline program that will enhance the ability of all Ogeechee Technical College employees to make ethical decisions and maintain the high standards of conduct required of state employees, regardless of work location, job position, or future career changes within the College and State of Georgia Employment.
All Ogeechee Technical College employees will participate in ethics training.
The goals or benefits of this training program will include:
- Providing all employees with pertinent information and resources needed to maintain high standards of ethical decision-making and behavior.
- Building a strong public image while reducing risk of negative publicity.
- Ensuring legal compliance by reducing criminal acts of commission or omission.
- Enhancing overall working environment for college employees, with positive impact on employee retention, attraction, and job satisfaction.
To access the training, you will need to know the following two pieces of information:
- Your employee ID number. This number is found on your pay stub. It is an eight (8) digit number. If you do not know your employee ID number, please see Human Resources.
- Your date of birth entered in the following format: MMDDYYYY
You are now ready to start your “Ethics In Action” training. Please click on the following link to begin: http://eserver.dtae.org/
(Turn pop-up blockers off or Hold the Ctrl key down when clicking the link)