- March 17 -- Deadline to turn in Financial Aid paperwork.
- March 18 -- Open Registration 2 – 7 pm.
- March 30 -- .New Student Orientation.
- April 1 -- All tuition and fee payments must be made by 5:00 pm.
- April 1 -- Open Registration.
- April 1 -- Classes will be canceled for nonpayment after 5:00 pm.
- April 5 -- Late fee will be charged for registration on or after this date.
- April 5 – 15 -- HOPE, Scholarships, Third Parties will be available in the Bookstore.
- April 5 -- Spring Quarter begins.
- April 7 -- Last day to drop classes without penalty.
- April 8 – 15 -- PELL will be available for use in the Bookstore up to $200.
- New students must purchase a parking decal for $10 in the Business Office the first week of class.
The links provided on this page offer students access to the many campus services and resources designed to enhance their academic experience.
Admissions | Tuition & Fees | Financial Aid | Safety | Library | ID Cards | Bookstore | Parking | Campus Map
Getting Involved and Clubs | Student Leadership
Personal Counseling | Career Planning | OTC Jobs Online
Academic Assistance Center | Academic Programs | Program Websites | Disability Services
Campus Calendar | Catalog/Student Handbook